MOCVD System Upgrades
EpiTek is your source for fully customized metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) system upgrades. An outdated and under-performing CVD control system results in diminished performance, inconsistent device growth and quality, and ultimately an unwanted halt of run time leading to lost revenue.
Epitek can fully customize your existing Veeco instruments or other CVD or MOCVD tools to accommodate a change in process in response to compound semiconductor emerging markets, aging equipment, or to improve productivity and device quality.
Contact one of our MOCVD Engineers to learn more about how we can customize or upgrade your CVD or MOCVD tool to better meet your needs.
Contact our Sales Department at 1-800-651-2591 Ext 101 or request a quote to learn more about how we can customize or upgrade your MOCVD system.
MOCVD SYSTEM UPGRADES:
- Tall Jar to Short Jar Upgrade- results in better gas consumption
- Spindle Upgrade (alone or w/motor replacement)- results in improved heating efficiency
- Spindle Motor Upgrade- reduces radial load on the ferrofluidic by removing belt driven motor
- Heater Assembly Upgrade- new connector design lasts longer
- Throttle Valve Upgrade to dual baratron throttle valve- allows for more precise control of chamber pressure at lower pressures
- Upgrade analog signal to digital signal by installing DeviceNet- reduces the amount of wiring in the machine, and allows for instantaneous communication between devices by multiple manufacturers
- Replace general wiring within system
- Change or add a Power Supply
- Upgrade Resistive Heating Element to a multi-zone RF Heater- enables growth at higher temperatures